- Solar Kit : Used High Modules Conversion Efficiency 50W Mono Solar Panel. Provides Up to 50W Designed specifically for customers new to solar. Easy and convenient to install with pre-drilled holes on panels
- Upgraded Charge Controller : It has been Upgraded to Positive Grounding Controller New 10A PWM Charge Controller .The 10A charge controller with USB output for 12V battery charge. You Can Expand Your System Up to a Maximum of 2. Positive Grounding Controller Ensures the Broader Off-Grid Applications and Safety.
- Best free & Clean Power Resource Used in Various Off-Grid Applications that Include 12 arrays, WaterPumping Systems, Signaling Systems and other Off-Grid
- Safety: Comes with a 50W 12V polycrystalline solar panel, a 10A PWM Charge Controller with SAE Connectors and Alligator Clamps . 20ft cable from charge controller to battery; SAE connector for pre-wired 2 Pin socket in sidewall of RV；Alligator clamps- to clip to your battery in 10 seconds with protection. The alligator clamps won't have voltage and current until a proper battery is connected, avoid any touching accidents.
- Application: Basic Component for Off-Grid Solar Panel 12V/24V/36V/48V System, Great for Off-grid applications, Such as RVs, Trailers, Boats, Sheds, Cabins, Caravan, Cars, Green House Solar Systems. Withstand High Wind (2400Pa) and Snow Loads (5400Pa); Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Frame and Reinforced Safety and anti-Reflection Coated Glass 3.2mm Thick and Waterproof IP-65 Rated Junction Box which Allows The Panel Lasts for a Long Time.
- Warranty: 5 years material and workmanship warranty and 25 years power output warranty; Accessories, 1 year material & workmanship warranty.
- 1 x LS1024EU Solar Charging Controller with Alligator Clips
- 1 x HY050-12M Solar Panel
- 2 x User Manual
- Courtyard lighting.
- Small household lighting system.
- Street lighting.
- Portable solar power.
- Solar Pump
- All small power electrical devices & small PV system.
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.