If you plan to perform DIY maintenance on your Porsche, BMW, VW, Mercedes, Audi, or other European vehicle, owning a diagnostic tool like the Foxwell NT530 is a must. Note: Not compatible with Porsche 992 911. Also, a Windows computer is required to install the vehicle-specific software on the scanner.
This scan tool allows you to do the following and much more:
- Reset oil service and MIL indicators on the instrument cluster.
- Enables DIY brake servicing on vehicles with an EPB, including deactivation and activation of brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. It also can diagnose EPB caliper functionality, initialize the wear indicator if new pads installed, and deactivate or re-activate the brake control system.
- Check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and diagnose.
- Temporarily activate or control the anti-lock brake system, airbags, and other components.
- Calibrate the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. After calibrating the sensor successfully, the fault memory will be automatically cleared.
- Perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle completed, the DPF light automatically resets.
- For newer Porsche models, register a new battery to keep the vehicle’s electrical system and battery running properly.
- Monitor manual and automatic transmission oil temperature, which is required to accurately measure oil level when changing out the transmission oil.
- Reset the transmission shifting profile adaptation, which will let the transmission controller relearn how to shift based on your driving style.
- Read diagnostics information from numerous vehicle systems and components. In addition, you can perform tests on numerous vehicle systems and components as well such as activating the horn, opening the engine cover, testing air suspension functionality, and more.
NT530 comes with one free software and supports adding extra software at any time you like, just need to purchase the related software here: NT530 Extra Software Authorization.
Foxwell NT530 Vehicle Compatibility List:
|Part NO.||Software included|
|BMW||BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce|
|Chrysler||Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge|
|Toyota||Toyota, Lexus, Scion|
|VAG||VW, VW_CW, Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda|
|Aston Martin||Aston Martin|
|Benz||Benz, Maybach, Smart, Sprinter|
|Fiat||Fiat, Abarth, Alfa, Romeo, Lancia|
|Land Rover||Land Rover, Jaguar|
Top Reasons to get the Foxwell NT530:
1.Foxwell NT530 Offers OE-Level Diagnosis at Unbeatable Value.
- Gets access to all electronic systems.
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests.
- Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Supports the most commonly required service features like steering angle sensor (SAS) calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, etc
- Upgradable to cover more car makes at unbeatable value
- Retrieves ECU information
- Displays freeze frame data
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL of all systems
2. NT530 Can Find Troubles More Accurately.
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
3. Foxwell NT530 Life-time FREE Update:
With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips.
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.