- DURABLE AND CONVENIENT - The funnel bleeder kit is made of ECO-PP material which can withstand 200 degrees high temperature and accidental falls (unless encounter a severe external force). Highly sealed interface and clear funnel design allow a quick visual check of the coolant, also take up the mess and save your time.
- SAFER AND NO SPILLING - The coolant filler funnel is ideal bleeding the air out of your cooling system, refilling radiator after replacing with new one, helping flush the cooling system and assisting to replace the radiator and ensure that the cooling system was clear of air. BTW, the set allows you to unattended filling and no need to worry about spilling.
- ECONOMICAL DESIGN - 5" straight extension and 45 degree elbow allow for multiple configurations and designed to works in hard-to-reach area and can be combined to use on radiator caps that are placed at any angle. The fluid stopper will help you economically recycle unused coolant in the funnel after finish which could help you save money.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS - The radiator funnel kit include 4 filler caps, 5 adapters, two 45° elbows, one 5inch extender and a high quality transparent antifreeze funnel make the kit adapted to the radiators or surge tanks on the most vehicles, such as domestic and import cars and light trucks.
- 100% SALE SUPPORT - We back up all products for life, 24*7 fast response customer service free all your concerns. Sincerely thanks for your support to THORSTONE!
model number: 2
Part Number: LD-02
Details: 🛠About Thorstone No-spill Coolant Burping Kit This spill free coolant flush funnel is intelligently designed to fill radiator fluid without over filling or spilling. Help you make coolant flush quickly, instead of just leaving a messy scene. ⚠WARNING: Do not open cap if radiator is hot! Hot fluid can erupt and cause burns! ⚠BEFORE: Make sure that your overflow tank is at the level of coolant where the line marked "COLD". Make sure that you car is cold, do not try this with a engine that has been running. 🛠INSTRUCTIONS: 1⃣ Install the correct size adapter and Tight to make sure it doesn’t leak. Place the gasket in a downward position. 2⃣ YOUR CAR SHOULD BE OFF, DO NOT START THE CAR YET! Fill the coolant funnel about 1/3 up while COLD, so when system burps fluid falls into the system rather than more air. 3⃣Go to your car and set the climate control settings (or heat setting) to the hot, but make sure that the fan/heater is "OFF". 4⃣Now START you car, let the car idle for a while until it's hot enough to open the thermostat and turn on the fans. After waiting, and once the thermostat opens up to cool your engine you'll see the coolant level drop, and a few to a large amount of air bubbles coming up, this is the trapped air escaping your cooling system. 5⃣After standard hour of running, if you still see air bubble coming out, check your overflow tank and make sure it has coolant in it. 6⃣ When run the engine, fluid level should be at low position. Keep RPM on idle position. (Shut down the engine if notice the fluid level rise excessively. Wait for fluid level go lower before restarting the engine.) 7⃣Once the bubbling stopped ,Use Fluid Stopper for remaining fluid inside the funnel. 8⃣Finish.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.6 x 7.4 inches
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.