This package is for compound and polish only, with no pads are included. Although the system was engineered and designed to be used in conjunction with all Oberk product lines, there is no issues to use your own product mix combined with other pads.
Fueled by testing and developing products, Oberk was developed to reinvent the process of paint correction and produce superior products in the automotive and detailing industry. Years of testing products throughout the world created a need to produce products that simplified a process to polishing any paintwork. Oberk products are formulated for the top tier professional, and enthusiast alike.
The Oberk Duo Package was formulated to take the guesswork out of paint correction.
Why buy this product?
- Full line of Oberk Supreme Cut & Polish combo that removes light to severe paint defects. This product is intended for all levels of hardness of automotive paint.
- Remove heavy scratches and swirl marks with Supreme Microfiber Cutting Pad & Supreme Cut compound. This is step 1 one of the Oberk Duo System.
- Refine compounding marks and restore gloss and shine with Supreme Foam Polishing Pad & Supreme Polish. This is step 2 one of the Oberk Duo System.
- Formulated without fillers; the results you see are the results you get.
- Optical grade micro abrasive technology for enhanced clarity and precision
- (1) bottle of Supreme Cut in selected size
(1) bottle of Supreme Polish in selected size
How to use the Oberk Duo Package?
NOTE: Wash, clean, & decontaminate the car prior to using any car paint correction products. Shake bottles before use. Avoid use on hot surfaces or in direct sunlight.
DUO STEP 1: Correction Stage
- Prime Oberk Orange microfiber cutting pad with Supreme Cut. Use 4-6 pea-sized drops. Apply 2 pea-sized dots of product on sections after work. Work in 16 x 16" areas and handle product until a fine film develops. Remove residue with a quality microfiber towel.
- Once heavy scratches and swirl marks are removed, move on to Duo Step 2 to remove finer scratches and marks.
- Prime Oberk Red foam polishing pad with Supreme Polish. Use 4-6 pea-sized drops. Apply 2 pea-sized dots of product on sections after work. Work in 2 x 2' areas and handle product until a fine film develops. Remove residue with a quality microfiber towel.
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.