The Oberk Shorty towel is hands down one of the most versatile and best compound and polish removal towels on the market. It hits a variety things spot on. Upon our discovery process, it was deemed that sometimes Compound and polish removal can be more difficult when it's hot and humid in the summer, so we set out to find the perfect towel to tackle that. This heavy weighted edgeless towels is 390 gsm and has a short pile making it perfect for removing compound residue with a solid towel that stays stable in your hand to make it easy as can be.
Oberk Shorty towels are color matched to easily implement a standard process when correcting paint and avoid cross contamination of towels and products when detailing or polishing paint.
Oberk's color coded system allows you to use the correct pads, towels, and chemicals together while avoiding cross contamination. #RemoveTheGuesswork
Our Recommended Uses (by color):
- Use the Orange towel for removing Oberk Cut
- Use the Red towel to remove Oberk Polish
- Use the Yellow towel to remove Oberk Sole (One Step Polish).
- Rinseless & Waterless Washing
- Instant Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
- wax removal
- All purpose interior/exterior towel
- Window cleaning
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome, shiny metals, glass, mirrors
- Size: 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 390 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: EDGELESS Ultra Sonic Cut scratch free edge
- Material:100% Chinese Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: China
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.