- 【Ultra-Safety】: The battery management system (BMS) provides comprehensive protection to the battery and manages the charging/discharging process wisely. Operating Temperature: Charge: 0°C--50°C; Discharge: -20°C--60°C. Without memory effect, no matter what state the battery is, it can be used as soon as it is charged. ACOPOWER LiFePO4 battery is IP65 level waterproof, which set you free from worrying to install indoors or outdoors.
- 【Uncompromised Quality】:State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles and 200A continuous discharge current. The batteries have exceptional quality since they are manufactured by Automotive Grade LiFePO4 Cells with higher energy density, more stable performance & greater power. Highest-level safety based on UL Testing Certificate for the cell inside the battery. With no acid in the battery, you're able to safely mount in any position.
- 【Deep Cycle Battery】: Our LiFePO4 battery provides 4000+ cycles compared to 300~500 cycles in lead acid battery. The service life of LiFePO4 batteries is 8 to 10 times than the standard lead-acid batteries. The weight of the lithium iron phosphate battery is 30% lighter than the lead-acid battery of the same capacity. Without memory effect, no matter what state the battery is, it can be used as soon as it is charged.
- 【Lightweight】: The Weight of ACOPOWER 12V 200AH LiFePO4 Battery is only 48.94 lbs. The weight of LiFePO4 battery is 50% lighter than lead acid battery with the same capacity.
- 【Widely Used】: Our lithium iron phosphate batteries can be used in the following areas: Home energy storage system, UPS backup, lighting, digital/CCTV cameras, portable TV, e-Robot, electric vehicles, DIY loud speaker, 12V router, air pump, fish finder, golf car, trolling motor, motorhome/RV & camper, Houseboat, Travel Trailer, Dump Trailer and more.
Rated Capacity (0.2C): 200Ah / 2560Wh
Cycle life: 2000+ cycles at 80% discharge depth
Rated voltage: 12.8V
Charge voltage: 14.2 - 14.6V
Depth of Discharge (DoD): 100%
Standard charge current: 50A
Charging time: Approximately 5 hours
Max continuous charge current: 100A
Max continuous discharge current: 200A
Peak discharge current: 600A (Duration: less than 3 seconds)
Operating temperatures: Charge 0°C~50°C(32°F~122°F),
Discharge -20°C~60°C(-4°F~140°F), Storage -20°C~50°C(-4°F~122°F)
Impedance: ≤ 8mΩ
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.