Modernize your beloved Porsche with the PCM 3.0 Wireless Apple CarPlay / Android Auto module. This module connects to your factory head unit and retains all the pre-existing functionality while giving you all of the benefits of owning a new car.
- Wireless and wired access to Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and MirrorLink
- Seamlessly integrates with your OEM Porsche head unit
- Up-to-date GPS navigation via Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps, etc
- Access to all of your favorite apps like Spotify, YouTube Music, Pandora, and more
- Voice control via Siri (“Hey Siri”) and Google Assistant (“Hey Google”)
- Supports OEM and aftermarket cameras (front and rear with dynamic guide lines)
- Supports audio and video streaming via USB drive
- Superior sound quality with equalizer adjustability
- Retains full OEM functionality (switch back and forth by pressing and holding “Navi” button for 3 seconds)
PCM 3.0 Kit
- 2009-2012 Porsche 911 (997.2) models with PCM3.0 (touch screen, iPod/AUX kit required)
- 2009-2010 Porsche Cayenne (957) models with PCM3.0 (touch screen, iPod/AUX kit required)
- 2009-2012 Porsche Boxster (987.2) models with PCM3.0 (touch screen, iPod/AUX kit required)
- 2009-2012 Porsche Cayman (987.2) models with PCM3.0 (touch screen, iPod/Aux kit required)
PCM 3.1 Kit
- 2012-2016 Porsche 911 (991.1) models with PCM3.1
- 2012-2016 Porsche Boxster (981) models with PCM3.1
- 2012-2016 Porsche Cayman (981) models with PCM3.1
- 2011-2016 Porsche Cayenne (958.1) models with PCM3.1
- 2010-2016 Porsche Panamera (970) models with PCM 3.1
- 2014-2016 Porsche Macan (95B.1) models with PCM 3.1
CDR 3.1 Kit
- 2012-2016 Porsche 911 (991.1) models with CDR3.1 (without navigation)
- 2012-2016 Porsche Boxster (981) models with CDR3.1 (without navigation)
- 2012-2016 Porsche Cayman (981) models with CDR3.1 (without navigation)
- 2011-2016 Porsche Cayenne (958.1) models with CDR3.1 (without navigation)
- 2010-2016 Porsche Panamera (970) models with CDR3.1 (without navigation)
- 2014-2016 Porsche Macan (95B.1) models with CDR3.1 (without navigation)
PCM 4.0 Kit
- 2017-2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) models with PCM4.0
- 2017-2018 Porsche Boxster (718) models with PCM4.0
- 2017-2018 Porsche Cayman (718) models with PCM4.0
- 2017-2018 Porsche Macan (95B.2) models with PCM4.0
- Conversion module & PCB board (if applicable)
- Aux cable
- USB cable
- Wifi antenna
- Aux adapter
- All required wire harnesses
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does this replace my factory head unit? No! That’s the beauty of this product. It attaches to your existing head unit to seamlessly give your car Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and MirrorLink.
Do I lose any existing functionality? No. The module allows you to switch back and forth between the factory head unit and Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. Simply hold the navigation button for 3 seconds and release to toggle back and forth.
Does this support wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto? Yes. It also supports wired operations.
Can I install this myself? Professional installation is recommended, but it is possible to install yourself. Depending on your experience working on cars, the unit should take between 2-5 hours to install. If you have never worked on cars before though, it might be a good idea to have a stereo shop install this for you.
How do I install this on my Porsche 911, Cayman, or Boxster? Professional installation is recommended. However, if you have experience working on cars, doing it yourself is possible. Here are some popular DIY videos:
PCM 3.0 Kit
PCM / CDR 3.1 Kit
PCM 4.0 Kit
Why does the audio sound different? After installing the unit, you will want to test out the audio quality with a few of your favorite songs and adjust the equalizer settings as necessary. To do this, access “Settings”>”EQ”.
My head unit does not have navigation. Will this work? As long as your car has the "NAV" button and the AUX / iPod connection in the armrest, this kit will work. You DO NOT need the actual navigation module for this kit to work.
My car doesn’t have an Aux connection. Can I still use this? Unfortunately, you would need to add the OEM Porsche AUX / iPod kit first.
What if I need help with the installation or have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help you.
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.